It’s that time of year! Time to start decorating your home with the warmth and joy of the holiday season. To help you with your decorating this year, we’ve come up with some helpful (and beautiful) tips and tricks to fill your home with holiday cheer!
1. Adorn a wreath with the sweet smells of Christmas! Customize a wreath with some cinnamon sticks, whole star anise, and pine cones to fill your home with the familiar smells of the holiday season.
2. Customize your table settings! Fold your cloth napkins into a tree for a unique surprise for your dinner guests. Add paper tags and twine for a rustic solution to place cards.
3. Place Christmas lanterns for warm candlelight! From your mantle to your front doorstep, lanterns can be a festive addition to your holiday decor. Use tea lights, pillar candles, or even battery powered lights to illuminate your lanterns.
4. Enhance your gifts with simple accents! Wrap your gifts with colorful paper and matching ribbons. Use sprigs of holly, greens, or ornaments to add extra sophistication.
5. Compliment your holiday decor with
unexpected color! Try adding purple, pink, or turquoise to your holiday
decor for a new spin on holiday classics.
6. Group metallic accessories to add sparkle and shine! Place silver or gold accessories around your home to capture the twinkle of the Christmas tree lights.