We love round tables with stately pedestals. The Maitland Table comes in three sizes to fit a range of spaces. The top extends into an oval to allow room for two extra chairs whenever needed.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Kiln dried lumber is hand selected for grain and color characteristics. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Board-by-board finish process highlights the beauty of the wood. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Handmade in choice of Ash, Cherry, Maple, Walnut & Paint
- Select from 64 wood and finish combinations
- Round extension table in three diameters 42”, 48” and 54” with two 12’ leaves.
- Steam bent wood apron.
- Wood reciprocating table extension glides with a metal geared track for operation by one or two persons.
- Extension mechanism opens the table center to accept leaves.
- Table skirt mouldings attached to the ends of each leaf are fixed, leaves do not store underneath table top.
- Table pins and reference numbers stamped under the table and skirt assure a perfect fit whenever leaves are deployed.
- Solid hardwoods are a superior furniture making material for so many reasons. Tops on our list: beauty, longevity, value, and the health of your family.
Two 12” leaves extend table to 66”L
Seats 4 to 6