- Amber Brown Finish is wire-brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Select hardwoods and veneers. Features a hand-forged, lightly distressed iron leg base.
- A two-way sliding front door locks to secure your collectibles.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Four adjustable glass shelves allow for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- No-Reach™ roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. LED lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA
By Howard Miller (Item #: )
Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors, set / package components as well as promotional dates. Please note that the finish, fabric or set / package components of this product pictured may be different than in-store.
Reference No: 9680-690
The Ansel by Howard Miller may be available at Oskar Huber Furniture & Design in the Southampton, and Ship Bottom area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
Glass, Mirrored, Shelf
Dimensions & Specs
You might also like
Write a Product Review
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.