- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- The front door of this display cabinet slides in both directions for easy access to the shelves.
- Beveled glass on the front door for added elegance.
- Ample display space with six glass shelves for seven levels of display.
- Six shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. INT1017
By Howard Miller (Item #: )
Please contact your local store to confirm that merchandise is on display; confirm pricing , finish and fabric colors, set / package components as well as promotional dates. Please note that the finish, fabric or set / package components of this product pictured may be different than in-store.
Reference No: 9680-635
The Martindale IV by Howard Miller may be available at Oskar Huber Furniture & Design in the Southampton, and Ship Bottom area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
Dimensions & Specs
You might also like
Write a Product Review
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.