A buttoned down classic, Gerard styling projects a modestly modern form. An exclusive vintage radio cabinet inspired knob called Dial defines the look. Doors and drawers operate smoothly with just an easy push or pull.
Studio image in Walnut Natural with Dial knobs in Satin Brass.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush-fit inset door and drawer fronts
- Four sided precision drawer fit
- Clear, strong and stable solid ash drawer box
- Dovetail drawer box joinery
- D19" x W19" x H24"
Drawer runs smoothly on undermount soft-close, partial extension metal drawer glides. Door swings effortlessly on soft-close, concealed hinges.
- Standard hardware: Dial knobs in Satin Brass, Polished Nickel, or Burnished