Want the perfect look for your bedside table? It's simple! Just follow these easy steps and you'll be styling in no time!
1. Set the stage. Beautifully styled bedside tables start with a great backdrop. Find some fun art, a pretty mirror, a family photo, or even a sunny window and let that set the stage for your stylish side table.
2. Light it up. Choose lighting that compliments your space and fits your lighting needs. And, don t be afraid to be daring hanging lamps above side tables can provide a fun, unexpected lighting for your room.
3. Add height. Avoid a cluttered look by placing books or small boxes on your side table. This will allow for a dimensional look with layered height and texture!
4. Keep it fresh. Adding fresh flowers is a great way to add vibrancy and color to your night stand and soften the overall look of your design. Plus they smell oh-so-sweet!
5. Accessorize. Pick one or two small accessories to place on the table to fill the empty space. Need a place to put your glasses or watch at night? Consider using a small tray or bowl to reduce visual clutter and keep the items together.
PRO TIP: Be sure to choose items with varying height and textures. This helps create visual interest and keeps the eye moving.